Our Vision for the Peruvian Amazon
- Blend Peruvian and American volunteers, our staff and medical professionals, for the care of musculoskeletal conditions
- Serve the physical and spiritual needs of Pucallpan Peruvians, tribal populations, and the missionaries who serve them
- Integrate educational exchange to catalyze knowledge and understanding of orthopaedics and rehabilitation
- Track patient outcome for accountability to the highest standard of care
- Seek opportunities to spawn Peruvian development in the industry of medicine and growth of the Church
- Desire a spiritual cascade through the lives of American volunteers with impact to the communities in which they live
Our mission is to be a lighthouse for Christ through a medical ministry in the Peruvian Amazon region of South America.
MISSIONS TO PERU
Scalpel At The
Cross is living
the Love of Christ
A surgeon’s call to service
Who we are and what we live, should rest right at the foot of the cross.
Medical mission in Peru
The specific location is the city of Pucallpa, which lies in the Peruvian Amazon.
JOIN OUR MEDICAL TEAM IN PERU
Fill our Team Member
Questionnaire and learn more.
DOCTORS serving peru
our impact in the peruvian amazon
Help our medical mission in Peru
Donate and make a difference