“When I thought, ‘my foot slips,’ your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.” Psalm 94:18-19
We are so humbled by the manner in which our Lord “braces our footing” in response to your steadfast prayer and undergirding of this ministry. Thank you for beseeching the Lord who continues to cast His mighty hand of favor upon us due to your faithfulness in pleading our cause.
- PRAYER FOR the final steps in transitioning our temporary Peruvian “SUNAT” documents into permanent ones with new representatives., expected to happen in December, 2016. These documents help in permitting successful passage of medical hardware and supplies through customs upon arrival from the States.
- PRAYER FOR new Scalpel family members (Linda Nite, Isaac Mendoza, Mark Hedrick, Derek Eitreim) as they are grafted into the fold bearing different giftings and passions to be utilized in continuing to bring hope and healing in Christ’s name. Positive transitions as former Scalpel family members find fulfillment in serving Christ in their new ministry assignments.
- PRAYER FOR continued language learning and cultural adjustment for our beloved Dan, Laurie, and Lyndi Porch who are residing in Pucallpa full-time and carrying the torch high for Scalpel.
- PRAYER FOR ongoing funding and technology advances associated with the development of our CrossCare Electronic Medical Record system.
- PRAYER FOR the Lord’s sovereign hand over corrupt governmental practices affecting Hospital Amazonico in Pucallpa, for protection of the staff and the people of the Pucallpan community.
- PRAYER FOR fresh ways of generating financial support for the ministry, despite declined giving experienced by ministries nationwide.
Team Member Questionnaire
If you are interested in joining a future mission team, please fill out our Team Member Questionnaire and email to the attention of Linda Nite.